قديم 10-21-2009
asnanaka
Administrator
تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2005
المشاركات: 7,702
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى asnanaka إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى asnanaka
افتراضي الصحافة العالمية تكتب عن الدكتور أنس عبد الرحمن

السلام عليكم

إن لمن دواعي سروري أن أتلقى صورة ونص عن جريدة إيطالية كتبت عني وعن مركزأسنانك لعلاج الأسنان وهذه هي صورة عن الموضوع باللغة الأيطالية ولمن لا يعرف اللغة الأيطالية في الأسفل يوجد ترجمة باللغة الأنليزية على أمل أن أترجم الموضوع عندما يكون لدي وقت كافي وأعتذر إذا كان يوجد بعض الأخطاء لأن الترجمة نسقت من قبل شخص أيطالي

Go in Syria to take care of the teeth
A classification that to make to come the ache of teeth! The experts of the Institute for Medical technology assessment of the university Erasmus of Rotterdam and the University of Technology in Berlin sustain, in an European search of sector, that the Italian dentists are among the more darlings than Europe. Our Italy, according to alone to England for the rates odontoiatriche, would sell the precious time of its experts to dear price. The study doesn't miss to remember that the strong differences of price depend in fact from the manpower of the dentist and not from the cost of the materials or the radiographies. In Great Britain a dentist costs the 70% of the final bill: as to tell 2,88 European the minute, against the 0,09 of a colleague that he/she works in Hungary or 0,05 of a colleague siriano. This classification is the result of an investigation of the daily Independent on the phenomenon of the "dental tourism", that is in increase in the Countries. The newspaper publishes the results of an European study according to which the filling of a molar coast 156 European in Great Britain, 135 in Italy and 125 in Spain. For against the same intervention it costs 67 European in Germany, 64 in Holland, 47 in Denmark, 46 in France and solo 18 European in Poland and 8 in Hungary, and I add, less than 4 European in Syria. I am sure of this rate because just returned of happy to Syria the result of the care of my teeth that D has Given me.DDR ANAS NANOUH. And I underline the word given for the followings motives: 1 - the intervention is preceded by a deepened diagnosis and it doesn't have beginning without my consent to the proposed treatment and the estimate. 2 - you/he/she has not asked me for any account because the payment of the dental cares he effects only after the treatment. 3 - All the transports from the airport in your hotel to the dental study are organized by one collaborator of his and he it will place side by side you and he will take care of you. It is in last, I have realized in zirconium (they are harder and resistant in comparison to those metallic, besides I am biocompatibili and born by the organism, anallergiches, are more translucent than those metallic) oxide a crown from the most natural aspect of that in metal ceramics. The total cost is of only 3000 dollars in the place of an Italian estimate that had made ago months, is of around 7-8 thousand European! What for this Dr. Anas Nanouh has become preferred destination of so many people and characters that come of Australia, Canada, Italy, Dubai, countries of the Golfo.ecc. If you are prey of the ache of teeth and you are had to change nation to take care of your teeth in professional, but very economic way, I recommend you to visit the site of Dr. Anas (www. ). However, I don't doubt the professionalism of the Italian dentists, rather I would say, that they are good, however in Italy a person or the ache of teeth is held or must ask for strength a mutual! I think, as they think everybody that, this is not correct and it is not justified with a sincere logic, a great monopoly it exists on this sector cure causes her some absence of tariff control. Why this lack of control? Don't be known! The only sure thing that in every type of monopoly, what pays the consequences is the city poor man.
Sanaa Chami

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة asnanaka ; 10-21-2009 الساعة 07:14 PM
asnanaka غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس