عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2009
    المشاركات: 3
    إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى sarab
    افتراضي urgent for Dr Anas Nanoo

sara
    30 years
    Tunis
    I heard about this site and Dr Anas Nano through google search, and was very pleased with the overall results of his patients teeth appearence which was very beautiful and natural..very good work, professionally done,

i have a few questions for you Dr. Anas, i have a few missing teeth in my upper jaw and lower jaw that i would want to replace with implants, which i understand from researching this subject, is a better solution than bridges for replacing missing teeth,
    on the left side of my upper jaw i have the first premolar extracted, the followin molar is treated and the one next to it i think needs to be extracted, but i wanted to be patient untill i find the Dr i'm comfortable with that will give me the best solution for it either extraction or crowning, then comes the last molar which is next to the wisdom tooth, this molar is completely destroyed but hasn't been extracted
    the right upper jaw side has two teeth extracted, the third and forth molars, but i still have my wisdom teeth on both sides of my upper jaw.
    on the lower jaw i have two teeth pulled out on the left side, which are between the second molar and the wisdom tooth.
    The right side of my lower jaw;the wisdom tooth is wrecked from the middle from decay and i think it will have to be extracted but maybe you have another solution then the last molar next to the wisdom tooth has been extracted, and the first and second premolars have had nerve treatment but hasn't been completed because of the bad experience i had with the dentist that had extracted the teeth i mentioned above without trying to treat them as they were not very bad and could have been crowned if were not strong enought to handle the filling.
    as i have built confidence in you from the cases i have seen that you have treated i am very much willing for your advise and what you think can be done to make the overall appearance of my mouth and smile beautiful, i want to come over to your clinic and be taken under your care
    i also want to ask about when having the implants done what will be done to cover the gaps during the healing period which i understand takes months, because i'm getting married after a month and a half and want to have something done like a temporary tooth that can handle the four months healing period before i return to you hopefuly
    please reply to me as soon as possible as i'm running out of time
    thank you very much in advance for your kindness and understanding, will be waiting for your response eagerly
    thank you

لمعلومات أكثر وضوح أضغط على البنر وشاهد أفلام كثيرة في اليوتيوب لدكتور أنس عبد الرحمن حول الكثير من مواضيع طب الأسنان

sarab غير متواجد حالياً  
    رد مع اقتباس
    قديم 08-19-2009
    asnanaka
    Administrator
    تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2005
    المشاركات: 7,714
    إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى asnanaka إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى asnanaka
    افتراضي

لقد تكلمت معكي على التلفون بخصوص موضوعك وأرجوا أن تكوني الأن قد فهتي كل شيئ عن طريقة العلاج المثلى
    asnanaka غير متواجد حالياً  
    رد مع اقتباس
    قديم 08-19-2009
    sarab
    عضو
    افتراضي some questions for the doctor

Thank you, i hopefully will be coming to see you soon,
    thanks for your response:)

i would like to know if my condition is included in the special offers?, i would like to start my arrangements as soon as possible,

i also was hoping if you could explain to me the advantages and disadvantages of veneers, if they are safe and permanent for the front teeth to make them look nice, and also about teeth whitening if i want to do some crowning to some of my back molars so they would match perfectly. because my teeth are not as white as i want them to be? so what do you think in my case is better, veneers or teeth whitening before having the implants and work done?:o

waiting for your kind response and attention
    thank you Doctor:)
    sarab غير متواجد حالياً  
    رد مع اقتباس
    قديم 08-20-2009
    asnanaka
    Administrator
    افتراضي

أنتي تخضعي للعروض إذا كان لديكي أكثر من 3 زرعات راجعي العروض الخاصة بزراعة الأسنان
    بالنسبة للفينر وميزاته
    https://www.asnanaka.com/phpp2/showthread.php?t=3058

و المساوء مشروحة في الموقع يمكنك مراجعتها
    رد مع اقتباس
    قديم 08-21-2009
    sarab
    عضو
    افتراضي thanks

thanks for the information
    sarab غير متواجد حالياً  
    رد مع اقتباس
    قديم 08-21-2009
    asnanaka
    Administrator
    افتراضي

شكراً لكي
    وكل عام وأنتي بخير
    رد مع اقتباس
    إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
    لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
    لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
    لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
    لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
    كود [IMG] متاحة
    كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 04:43 PM.

تعريف :

تعريف في بضعة أسطر عن المنتدى يمكنك وضع الوصف الخاص بك هنا هذا الوصف مجرد وصف تجريبي فقط من القمة هوست لتبين شكل الوصف .

جميع المواضيع و الردود المطروحة لا تعبر عن رأي المنتدى بل تعبر عن رأي كاتبها وقرار البيع والشراء مسؤليتك وحدك