موضوع مغلق
    قديم 02-16-2008
    Samir Sabbagh
    عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
    المشاركات: 7
    افتراضي A Life Time Dream Came True

A Life Time Dream Came True

I came from Australia along with my wife to have our teeth fixed by Dr Anas Nanouh in Jableh, Syria. I have done a lot of research on the net through his website and also through the forums, I also contacted the patients who fixed their teeth by Dr Nanouh, and enquired about their experience and how happy they were with the treatment
    I have done all this because as you can tell, that it is too good to be true. Me and my wife needed a full mouth crowns and bridges, also my wife needed two implants. In Australia as you know they charge at least $1000 per crown, which means will cost us for the two of us $60,000. We never would have been able to spend that much, we persevered with the pain and not being able to eat properly, for more than 10 years, let alone the bad appearance, that prevented us from smiling or laughing with ease
    Being desperate to make this step, I contacted Dr Anas on his mobile, and from the first moment I felt comfort and honesty in his words that encouraged me further on to book the flight, which I did the same night on the net
    The warm welcome started from the airport where Mr. Mohammad Nanouh
    the clinics driver,came to meet us, and I don't want to miss thanking this honest and very helpful gentleman that was at our service anytime we call him day or night. We went to a nice hotel in Lattakia ( Cazino Hotel ) only $30 per day for two people including breakfast, Dr Nanouh's special discount
    Dr Nanouh offered his apartment for us to stay in, but we preferred to be in Lattakia, walking distance to the markets, Café's and restaurants
    Dr Anas took X-rays for us and diagnosed that we can have all our teeth crowned ( full mouth ), and what is priced in the price list on his website is what will cost us; we were very happy with that. We then enquired about the more expensive material which is called Zirkon, he said definitely he can do that but will cost a bit more, because Zirkon is a precious material; we decided we'll go ahead with it, cause this is a lifetime investment, and still not costing more than $3000 each, plus $1200 for two implants for my wife; to us its cheap, to them it’s a lot of money because of the currency difference, 1Australian dollar makes 45 Syrian Pounds
    Dr Anas started by doing the root canal treatment ( nerve extraction ) for the teeth as needed, then he prepared the teeth and done the imprints; then all the new Zirkon teeth were moulded and fitted one by one, it took 11 days for the two of us ( usually less but Zirkon takes a bit longer ). We chose a bright white color because we always dreamt of white teeth, and it is in trend now; people go every 6 months to whiten their teeth, now we have Zirkon teeth that never need to be whitened, they are always white, they are unbreakable and look natural. Dr Anas is very knowledgeable and experienced, he doesn't let one mistake go by, he is very precise in every detail, I believe that he is better than most of the dentists that practice in Australia and USA, he is also very humane and friendly, from the first day we met him he made us feel like one of his family, he is honest and works hard to please you; I can't stress enough in recommending this capable man for fixing all aspects of teeth, whether crowns, bridges or Implants. My wife and I were astound and amazed with the awesome results, we always dreamt of a Hollywood smile, and Dr Anas made this wish come true
    My wife and I want to thank him immensely for the beautiful smile he
    gave us, we also thank Mr. Mohammad Nanouh for driving us around and guiding us through the markets and tourists places. Also we won't forget to thank the lovely Nurse Tanya whom we became friends with. We have friends in Australia that are waiting to see our new smile, so they can book their flight to see Dr Anas soon; am sure they will
    Piece of advice: Don't let the idea of going to a third world country deter you from taking this step, its true that they don't have the luxuries that we have, But Hey! You'll only be there for a week or two, and you'll get used to the atmosphere in a couple of days, the people are simple and friendly, and for the results we are reaping, it is definitely worth it

Please call me if you need any more information
    Samir Sabbagh Gold Coast – Australia
    Mobile : +61 402483265

الصور المرفقة
    نوع الملف: jpg asmaa1.jpg‏ (10.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 128)
    نوع الملف: jpg samir1.jpg‏ (17.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 128)

لمعلومات أكثر وضوح أضغط على البنر وشاهد أفلام كثيرة في اليوتيوب لدكتور أنس عبد الرحمن حول الكثير من مواضيع طب الأسنان

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Samir Sabbagh ; 03-05-2008 الساعة 10:23 AM
    Samir Sabbagh غير متواجد حالياً  
    قديم 03-02-2008
    asnanaka
    Administrator
    تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2005
    المشاركات: 7,702
    إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى asnanaka إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى asnanaka
    افتراضي

شكراً لك أخ سمير على هذا الموضوع وعلى الصور الجميلة مع أني ارى أن الصور التي كانت قبل أوضح من الصور التي ارسلتها لي ( من ناحية الفوكس ) ولكن مع ذلك أنا نزلت على رغبتك ووضعت لك الصور المرسلة
    أسألك هل رأيت الموضوع والصور في الربط التالي
    https://www.asnanaka.com/phpp2/showthread.php?t=976
    أرجوا أن تذهب إلى الموضوع
    لك مني ومن الممرضة ومن محمد كل الحب والتحية لك ولزوجة الكريمة
    asnanaka غير متواجد حالياً  
    قديم 03-08-2008
    Samir Sabbagh
    عضو
    افتراضي ذكريات جميلة

دكتور انس السلام عليكم

لقد رأيت الرابط مع الصور في مطعم رأس النبع ولقد سررنا بهم وبالمقال الجميل؛
    وأعدت لنا ذكريات جميلة لن ننساها، نتمنى أن نراكم قريبا انشاءالله.

سلامنا للجميع
    سمير وسناء صبّاغ
    قديم 03-08-2008
    asnanaka
    Administrator
    افتراضي

شكراً أخ سمير
    الواقع أنت من عظام الرقبة ، وقد سبق وقلت أنا لمحمد (( الغريب أن علاقتنا بسمير وسناء صعب ننساها كونهم ولدو في هذه الأرض لهم نفس المشاعر والتقاليد ونفس العادات لذلك شعرو وشعرنا معهم بالألفة فالدم ما بصير مي ))
    فعلنا نلتقي قريباً في أستراليا .... على فكرة شو صار بالفيزا ؟

الأخت المغربية التي كانت معكم كتبت موضوع مصغر على أن تكتب موضوع مطول في الربط التالي
    https://www.asnanaka.com/phpp2/showthread.php?t=996
    قديم 03-14-2008
    Samir Sabbagh
    عضو
    افتراضي

دكتور أنس حفظك الله والسلام عليكم

نشكر لك شعورك الجميل والنبيل تجاهنا، ونحن بالفعل نعتبر أن لنا أخاً كريما في بلدنا سوريا وليس مجرد دكتور ومراجع، لقد أشعرتنا باننا واحد من أفراد عائلتك ، ونحن مدينين لك بالشكر ليس فقط على الاسنان الجميلة التي حققتها لنا بل على الوقت الجميل الذي قضيناه مع بعضنا كأسرة واحدة . ولقد لاحظنا معاملتك الجميلة هذه مع كل الاخوة العرب القاصدين لعيادتك وهذا مما يضيف الى تميّزك الانساني مع تميّزك في براعتك المهنية.
    جزاك الله ألف خير وأكثر من أمثالك.
    لقائنا معك في استراليا انشاءالله ... والفيزة على الطريق
    سلامنا الى الاخ محمد والاخت تانيا والى العائلة الكريمة.

سمير وسناء صبّاغ
    قديم 03-14-2008
    asnanaka
    Administrator
    افتراضي

شكراً لك أخي سمير هذا من لطفك وكرم أخلاقك ، بالنسبة للرسالتين التين أرسلتهما لي وصلوا وقد أستطعت فتح الملحق بتاع الأستمارة التي تخص السفارة ولكن لم أستطع فتح الدعوة التي ارسلتها ربما لأنها ذات ملحق أسمه rar وجهازي لا يمكنه فتحه بإمكانك تحويل الملحق ليكون بشكل أخر مثل doc
    محمد بيسلم عليك وكذلك تانيا ، سلامي كثيراً إلى الأخت أسماء وإلى كل العائلة إبتداءاً ب فوفو ...إلخ
    أنا عاذمك بكره على رأس النبع أنت وأسماء ... محمد كمان سيكون معنا ؟
    الله يعيد هل أيام الحلوة معكم
    أتمنا لكم السعادة الدائمة
    قديم 03-19-2008
    Samir Sabbagh
    عضو
    افتراضي

الدكتور أنس السلام عليكم

لقد أعدت ارسال رسالة الدعوة (من دون ضغط) ، او بالاحرى مع حبة للضغط أرجوا ان تصلك واضحة

ارجو ان لاتنسى طلب صحن البازركان براس النبع... هيك كان اسمه ولا انا غلطان

الجميع يسلمون عليكم وخاصة فوفو ولولو وسوسو وجوجو

لقد ارسلت ايميل معايدة وشكر للمخبريين جابي وحسام جزاهم الله كل خير

مع احر سلامنا واشواقنا
    سمير وسناء صبّاغ
    قديم 03-22-2008
    asnanaka
    Administrator
    افتراضي

أخذت حبة ضغط ( من هداك النوع الذي إشتريته أنت من الصيدلية التي تحت العيادة ) وفتحت الرسالة .... تصور إنفتحت فوراً ؟
    ولقد وصلت الرسالة مع الملحق الذي يحتوي على رسالة الدعوة التي أتشكرك عليها جداً ، وقد ذهبت لمكتب خاص بتأمين الفيز إلى أستراليا وقال لي أنه يمكن تأمين الفيزة خلال شهرين وتكفي لثلاثة أشهر لذلك بكير عليها بعد ..
    شكراً لك أخي سمير على الأهتمام وإن شاء الله نشوفك عما قريب في غوكوست
    موضوع مغلق

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
    إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

تعليمات المشاركة
    لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
    لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
    لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
    لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
    كود [IMG] متاحة
    كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 08:29 PM.

تعريف :

تعريف في بضعة أسطر عن المنتدى يمكنك وضع الوصف الخاص بك هنا هذا الوصف مجرد وصف تجريبي فقط من القمة هوست لتبين شكل الوصف .

جميع المواضيع و الردود المطروحة لا تعبر عن رأي المنتدى بل تعبر عن رأي كاتبها وقرار البيع والشراء مسؤليتك وحدك